PayPal is a safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows two parties, a buyer and a seller, to complete an online sale or payment using an already verified method setup within Paypal’s web site. Types include credit cards, bank accounts, debit cards, or their Paypal account balances, without sharing ANY financial information between the two parties.
I REMEMBER WHEN (and yes, I guess that means I’m getting old….) Paypal first came out and everyone was talking about it. MOST of the people thought this company was crazy, and people said, “I’ll never give them my credit cart, how can I trust them?”
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 200 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 18 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global e commerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
For web site owners, it offers a variety of other options including:
- A Simple “Pay with Pay Pal” button
- Another Payment Option in a Shopping Cart
- A complete shopping cart system
Here are some benefits of using Pay Pal:
- You can accept credit cards through Pay Pal
- No merchant account is needed
- You offer another way for consumers to pay you
- They now offer a more advanced service called Web Site Payments Pro where buyers don’t have to have a Pay Pal Account and they never see a Pay Pal logo
- See the benefits on their web site here
I can help you decide which is best for your business. Call and I’ll explain it all to you in detail.