Comfort Air is a heating and air conditioning company in Palm Springs. They are locally owned and family operated. Their goal was to have me give their company’s logo and web site a whole new look.
Visit site: http://www.comfortac.com
Their original web site was one of the “do-it-yourself” web sites that many of the hosting companies offer. They had five pages of content and the site looked just, “OKAY”. They wanted to a totally different look on both fronts.
Here’s what I did:
- Gave their logo a new font, Levenim MT (old one was Brush Script MT)
- Added some arrows signifying air movement and a thermostat embedded into the first letter
- Picked reds and blues to signify hot and cold for their HVAC business
Before and After Logo Graphics:
THE WEB SITE:
The web site i gave a complete new look and feel that is more modern and impressive. Here’s what I did for their web site:
- I added a very fun flash menu with text and images that fade in as you mouse over them
- I put a flash image slideshow to help display their main sections
- I created some nice mouseover buttons and a full screen fade in background graphic. The clouds will fit ANY sized screens background, even a 47″ television monitor.
- I created two forms for the site
- Lastly, I made a simpler, smartphone version with no flash but same content which you can see here if you’re using a desktop. If you’re using a smartphone you should
View photos of before and after here, click one of the thumbnails to see both large image in a gallery format.